Happy Monday! Half term is over, Thomas is back at school. Martin is back to work and Daisy and I are back to some sort of normality :) I’m feeling very grateful that she asked for a nap after her lunch as I have a HUGE to do list! My plan for the next hour is to get some blog posts scheduled as I have lots to share, and catch up on a bit of housework – not very exciting but needs must.
Today I wanted to share some beautiful tags that I made to go on my last batch of customer orders, I like to make either a card or a tag as a little thank you. I’ve used the lovely new set called So Very Grateful and used my inkpads and bender pens to colour the image in. Here’s a close up showing the detail better, I love how easy it is to created the watercolour effect with the bender pens. I’ve actually used three colours on the peachy coloured flowers. Crushed Curry for the centres, a wash of Pumpkin Pie on the petals then a touch of Melon Mambo over the top. To create the depth on the leaves I have used an Old Olive marker pen on the veins and then used a bender pen to pull the colour out.
I’ve booked a venue for my first ALL DAY CRAFT EVENT, I can’t wait! Lots of project planning, writing instructions, sorting kits etc to do but I am so looking forward to it. I will share sneak peeks on my facebook page, why not pop over and see what else I have going on over there and if you could give me a ‘like’ too that’d be awesome! In the meantime here are a few bullet points to answer any questions you have, spaces are limited but I’d love for you to come so get in touch ASAP.
- The timing of the day is 10am – 4pm, venue Blackthorn Community Centre and Children’s Centre, Longmead Court, Northampton
- The price for the day is £45 for this you get a goody bag with £30 worth of product and all instructions for the projects as well as refreshments throughout the day.
- You will need to bring your lunch and a basic tool kit including adhesives, scissors and a paper trimmer (if you have one).
- There will be an AMAZING raffle on the day with lots of prizes. Prizes will include stamp sets, papers, accessories and tools. Tickets will cost £5 a strip or £10 for 3 strips (all prizes will be worth £10 or more)
- If you bring a friend along (who is not already a customer of mine) you will both get a FREE gift and an extra raffle ticket.
- The projects for the day will include cards, 3d items, a mini album and a scrapbook page.
- There will be an inspirational display for you to view – bring your camera J
- Full payment needs to be made to me by Thursday 13th March to make sure that I can order the products needed in time. You can pay me by cash, bank transfer or cheque (if chq I will need a week earlier to allow for clearing)
Want to have a go at this project for yourself? Click on any of the items below to go straight to my online store and buy the items today.
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.