Saturday 1 February 2014

Scrapbook Saturday

Hello!  Today I am coming back to a feature that 'dropped by the wayside' a bit last year.  It's kind of fitting that I am sharing this project with you as it is based on a design by the lovely Bekka who runs our team training sessions with my upline Monica.  I was originally inspired to start 'Scrapbook Saturday' by Bekka's blog posts so it pleases me that this has got me going again.

A beautiful, fresh design again using the FREE sale-a-bration papers and also the Petal Parade stamp set. 

018746bd0ab9d8bf81202ef457f5fee1456ec0af56

I just wanted to highlight the fringed strip - LOVE LOVE LOVE the element of texture and added interest this gives.  You can also see the sparkle from the rhinestones, who doesn't love a bit of sparkle?

010d5e332ad47fea18d39c1ff7d45d34ec454171f4

Finally I wanted to point out the butterfly element on my photo... this picture is just a quick snap from my phone, at the time of taking it I didn't notice my Mum's grey jacket bundled up next to Daisy.  When it came to finishing the layout I spotted it and wanted it hidden so ...voila... butterfly!

01edffc20329ead2d3b84c2db70c4f8ec781a524cd

I hope you are enjoying my more regular blogging, if you have something you'd really like to see please leave me a comment and I will do my best!


No comments: