Tuesday 28 January 2014

Woohoo! New Spring/Summer catalogue & Sale-A-Bration

Yay!  Can you tell that I am MEGA excited?  Two very exciting things happen today, and I am really looking forward to sharing lots of loveliness with you.  The Spring / Summer catalogue is now live so you may want to grab a cuppa and have a browse!  If you click on the picture below it will open a PDF for you.


Secondly today is the launch of one of my favourite times of the year!


There are 3 fantastic ways that you can benefit from the amazing deals during Sal-A-Bration

button_SAB_Dec0113_UK_01

For every £45 you spend on Stampin’ Up! items between now and March 31st you get to choose an item from this year’s amazing offering

button_SAB_Dec0113_UK_02

If you want even more freebies then why not invite some friends over for a Stampin’ Up! party?  They are great fun and everyone gets a chance to find their inner crafter!  During Sale-A-Bration hosts get an additional £25 of hostess credit to spend on items of there choice and all of this on the normal fabulous benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! host. 

button_SAB_Dec0113_UK_03

The last way to get a bit more out of Sale-A-Bration is to join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.  Whether you just want to save a bit of money on your hobby, or you are wanting to build your very own business now is the time to do it.  The starter kit is fully customisable and costs just £99, during SAB only you will get £150 worth of product in your kit.  If you want to get started straight away you can complete the sign up online by clicking here or email me and we will get together for a chat.

So what are you waiting for?  Click on the picture below to see the SAB brochure and then go to my online shop or email me to place your order.


Finally for today I wanted to share 2 cards, the first is one designed by my upline Monica and the second is my changed up version that we made at my craft workshop last weekend.

01ff9f282e40816b2ae1e8026794751630ffe652bf

The colours in the first card are Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe.  The main image is from a set in the Spring/Summer catalogue called Perfect Pennants, the banners and stars are stamped from a set called Banner Blast, there is also a coordinating punch that for this set!  In my version I’ve used Island Indigo, Basic Grey, Crushed Curry and Midnight Muse.

012f1563db1c862327c577ee3e6f706ffc90f2f38a

I hope you like today’s cards and that you are just as excited as me about all the goodies!  Come back later this afternoon as I have an envelope punch board tutorial to share for Tuesday’s tip.


No comments: