Sunday 26 January 2014

Simply Fabulous Thank You and Love You More

Hello!  A late post for me as I've had another super busy day today, I had the second part of this month’s craft workshops, cleaning that all up, then homework with my son, followed by dinner, cleaning dinner up, and finally bath time and bed for the littlies before I got a chance to relax.  So onto today's shares, last week I attended a team training session and in out goody bags we got the beautiful Simply Fabulous Simply Sent kit.  In the kit you get enough product to create 8 beautiful note cards.  After the session I had a few bits spare, here is what I came up with

IMG_0937[1]

I've used a sentiment from Perfectly Penned and backed the beautiful lattice cards onto Smoky Slate and Pistachio Pudding cardstock.

My second share is one of the cards that we made in this weekend’s workshops, it’s a cute little valentine’s card made out of the Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes kit.  The Valentine’s promotion finishes tomorrow night so check it out here and let me know which items you want, you can even go to my online shop and buy them now!

IMG_0939[1]

I've kept the card really simple, the sentiment is from Love You More.  I've stamped it in Basic Grey ink and then used Real Red and Coastal Cabana markers to add a bit of colour.  The hearts are die cut using framelits from Hearts a Flutter and the Hearts collection, finally a couple of rhinestones to add a little bling!
I hope you like today's cards, come back tomorrow for some Sale-a-Bration sneak peeks as well as some items from the upcoming Spring/Summer mini catalogue!

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


No comments: