Saturday 25 January 2014

A digi swap for training

Hello!  I've had a lovely day today, this morning was round one of this months workshops – round two tomorrow and then this afternoon I got to spend some time just being ‘Mum’ – bliss!  I will share the cards that we made later in the week but for now I have a card that I designed as my swap for team training last weekend.  My lovely upline runs a fantastic session once a quarter, it’s a great chance to get together and share crafty ideas and inspiration as well as helping my to build my business too.  If you are looking for a new business or even just a hobby then please get in touch and we can have a chat.

Part of these training events is swaps.  It’s lots of fun coming away with lots of lovely new ideas and displays to share at my events too!  Normally I make a ‘real’ swap, however I had a really horrid week in the run up to training and just ran out of time.  Inspiration struck the evening before, I realised that I could create a swap using the digital software from Stampin’ Up! MDS.  As the programme is still relatively new in the UK I knew that it would be a good chance to show people what can be achieved really easily and it would also give them something that they could share on their blogs / facebook without needing the programme itself.
This time the theme for swaps was Sale-a-bration so I have used items from the digital ensemble that you can choose as your free gift when you spend £45 between January 28th and March 31st.

Peterborough Swap Jan 2014 Card Front

Once I’d created the card front, I also did an inside to tie in with the sentiment and of course showcase a bit more of the lovely DSP.

Peterborough Swap Jan 2014 Inside


Want to make this project?  Here's the supplies you'll need

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments: