Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tips on a Tuesday: Stamp-a-ma-jig

Hello, today I am starting what will hopefully become a reasonably regular blog post.  I hope to share with you all those little things that make people go “Oh! That’s how you do it!”

So for my first tip I actually shot a video following a question from one of the women that comes to my monthly scrapbook class which was…

“What is the Stamp-a-ma-jig for, and how do I use it?”

Well…. there is actually loads more than one blog post that I could write and share about the stamp-a-ma-jig so I think this in itself may be a series.  It just happened that I knew I was using this particular method very soon after so I thought I’d get my video camera out. 



Apologies for the quality, I think I should have sent my video camera to specsavers!
Come back soon, I have lots of exciting Sale-a-bration news to share and lots of crafty loveliness too!


Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry I couldn't hear anything you said but I got the idea from looking so thank you

Vicky said...

I am very sorry that you couldn't hear the audio, it wasn't fantastic quality but should've been ok. I will have another look at it later. I'm glad you got the idea anyway x