Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sale-A-Bration Mini Book and a Brand New Product

Hello!  Before I share today’s project I want to tell you some more exciting Stampin’ Up! news….
On top of SAB and the Spring / Summer catalogue they have launched a new product.  It’s the new Texture Boutique embossing machine.

 

This is a fabulous little machine and is much more portable than my lovely BigShot, so I am really looking forward to getting mine.  It would also make a great first embossing machine if you don’t already own a BigShot, best of all it’s only £26.95 so it’s a real bargain too!
Here’s a quick video telling you more


Today I wanted to share the gorgeous little mini bool that we made at our team training a couple of weeks ago.  I made a few small changes to Monica’s design just to add my little twist.

0182155e9840025bcff9cece7722b2f9b3db4e8097

The papers are from the sale-a-bration dsp Sweet Sorbet and the stamped images from Petal Parade, which is also a SAB freebie.  You get to choose one freebie for every £45 spent.

016a2b671521c083695ae5c968f171e1b94107bae1

The book is amazing, the cover is made out of the backing card from the Simply Sent Simply Fabulous Kit, some of the actual kits elements have been used to create the book.  You can see the Smoky Slate bow on the front as well as the lattice piece which on the front cover I have spritzed with pool party ink mixed with isopropyl alcohol to match the tassel.

01f85ba7239c58234d845418468814e30b2ddb5cbc

Here you can see how the pages are made out of the envelopes in the simply sent kit.  I have to have a play with this… I am thinking of making a class out of this :) it would make a great little gift or even a personal journal, please let me know if you’d be interested.


No comments: