Monday 27 January 2014

More Stamp a stack cards and an envelope box

Hi! Just a quick post today.  I wanted to share some more of the cards that we made at this month’s workshop, I will also show you the box that everyone got to make too.

First up, this lovely grungy card.  It’s based on the Make and Take kit that we got at Stampin’ Up! Convention back in November.  These events are so much fun and best of all they always include FREEBIES and some time to craft!

IMG_0955[1]

Next up a Father’s Day card, to distress the image and the sentiment I have sponged a little ink over them in a few coordinating colours.

IMG_0946[1]

The last card for today is based on one that my upline Monica designed for our team training, I will show you the original soon!  Can you spot the brand new product used here?  I've used the blender pens to create a subtle watercolour effect on the flowers.

IMG_0940[1]

Finally here is the box we made, I kept the decoration very simple as it was a VERY busy workshop.  Both the box and the bow are made on the punch board.  Come back tomorrow afternoon for a tutorial on how to make the bows.

IMG_0965[1]

A simple circle popped up on a dimensional creates the closure.

IMG_0966[1]

Don’t forget that today is your last chance to order from the Seasonal (Christmas) catalogue as well as from the Valentine’s promotion, email me at vicky.wragg@sky.com if you want to order any
 last minute must haves!

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A great day with my new demo. Made to feel very welcome and met great fellow crafters. Thank you. Fr

Vicky said...

You are very welcome Lorriane, it was lovely to meet you and I am very pleased that you enjoyed it x