Wednesday 5 January 2011

Time to SALE-A-BRATE!!!!!!


Wow! I'm not sure at all where the last six weeks went. They have flown by in a haze of calpol, wrapping paper, more calpol and a couple of hangovers! (not mine) I hope you have all enjoyed the festive period. I had a lovely time with family and of course enjoying Daisy's first Christmas. Unfortunately I didn't get anywhere near as much craft time as I would have liked. Still back into the swing of things now and I wanted to share some very exciting news from Stampin' Up!

At the start of the year Stampin' Up! launch their biggest offer of the year! During the Sale-a-Bration period there are 3 ways to earn FREE limited edition stamp sets. Click on the link on the left to find out how you can earn these gorgeous stamps. Below are some pictures of the beautiful SAB sets. Mine arrived today so come back later this week and I'll have some samples posted.

Bliss - this set is lovely for creating those vintage, shabby chic inspired projects.

So Happy For You - a great set for adding sentiments to your work.
Sweet Summer - this is a gorgeous 2 step stamping set that can be used to create a multitude of beautiful blooms, the possibilities are endless! If you want to find out more about the 2 step technique contact me to book your workshop.



Punch Bunch - this has to be my absolute favorite! I HATE cutting but each of these stamps co-ordinates with one of the fab SU punches. Yes that means that as of April 1st we have the Owl punch - wooohoooo!!!!!! Remember the Sale-a-bration sets are limited so if you want or should I say 'need' them get in touch before the end of Feb.


No comments: