Thursday 20 January 2011

Side Step Teddybears...


Well I managed to get out again last night to the class that Tricia runs - I was so glad when I managed to put Daisy to bed in time!

This week's card is a side step card - don't you just love the way we used the punch to make it look like a chest of drawers - add a bit of sponging and some popped up drawer fronts for dimension.  Ooh and the teddy peeking out too!  We used chalks to colour in the images, I love the really soft image you get.  I can't wait to have a play with this style of card.... messy teenage drawers, xmas gifts spilling out, the ideas are endless!


Before I go - there are still a couple of spaces left at my weekly classes that start soon, click on the classes tab for more info.  Everyone is welcome whether you have crafted before or not.  I look forward to maybe seeing you there!

No comments: