Wednesday 12 January 2011

Circle Circus on candles

This is the gorgeous gift set that I made for my Sister's birthday recently.  I went for really vibrant colours and stamped onto tissue and then transferred this to the candles.  I used Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.  I'll be doing a workshop on this method soon so keep an eye out!  The card is a fold that I think is called a 'Joy Fold' - it's a bit quirky just like my sister!  The letters are from the set 'Broadsheet Alphabet' and again I'm loving clear mount here!  So easy to line up.  You'll also notice that I have prettied up a brown paper 'lunch bag' to package it all in, I even made a co-ordinating gift tag!  

You've gotta love that everything is thought through with Stampin' up! The Circle Circus set that I used works with out circle punches and the scallop circle punh too - great 'cos I hate cutting by hand! I simply stamped the scallop circle from the set in 4 different colours, punched out parts using varying sizes of punch and stuck together.  Even the ribbon co-ordinates too, 1/4" Rich Razzleberry grosgrain this time.

2 comments:

triciaquarius said...

Lovely set Vicky, and love the colour combo!

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Clever bird xx