Monday 24 January 2011

Inspiration.....

Lately I am finding myself looking at items of clothing - often Daisy's and saying ooh thats so and so a colour.  Or "Ooh I love that combo!"  Sometimes it'll even be "wow I have that image in a stamp!"

I wanted to share with you the results of one of those moments




This top is a tesco cheapy (great when they grow so fast!) the owl directly to the right of the card is the one I used as inspiration for my little fella, I just had to stamp an extra owl and cut his wings off!  They were then mounted on using dimensionals.  Cardstock is Real Red, Peach Parfait, Bluhing Bride and Crumb Cake with inks and markers used too. 

I've used the 2 step bird punch for the branch and the word window and blieve it or not the scallop oval to mount the sentiment.  'Thanks' is from the Sale-a-bration set So Happy For You and the Owl is from Punch Bunch.  If you spend £45 before the end of February you could choose either of these sets for FREE.

No comments: