Monday 10 January 2011

Baby Thank You Cards


 I know, I know Daisy is 4 months old and I am only just getting the Thank You cards sent out for all the lovely gifts we recieved!  It is disgraceful but atleast people are getting a lovely handmade card!  The recipe for this card is below.

Stamp sets - Bundle of Love and Just Believe
Card stock - Regal Rose, plus A5 blanks from stash and watercolour card
Punches - Word Window and Scallop Oval (trimmes to make a border for word window)
Stampin' Write markers in Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray and Bashful Blue - use these to water colour the image using an Aqua painter.
Ribbon - I dyed some white ribbon from my stash using the Regal Rose reinker.

Here is a close up of the card.


That's all for today, but don't forget my weekly classes start on Feb 1st. Click on the classes tab at the top for more info on how to book your place - hurry they are going quickly!

No comments: