Tuesday 18 January 2011

How To Make A 'Twisted Easel' Card

What a busy couple of days!  Sorry for not posting yesterday - should be able to get a bit caught up as I can schedule a few things to come up this week.  I have had some requests for instructions for how I made my twisted easel card - I hope that the following makes sense :)


  Start with a square card blank - I have used 10cm square here but you can do any size so long as the card is square. 


On the inside left of the card score diagonally from the centre fold to the top left hand corner (as the card is open)

Make sure all score lines are nice and sharp - your card should stand up like in the picture above.


Attach a piece of cardstock to the card base, I have used a 10 x 10 cm square as
this was my original card size but you could use a different shape or size to attach to the front.  When you have the orignal card closed with the crease on the left you simply need some adhesive on the bottom triangle section.


Above is a view of the back of the card.

I can't show you the finished card yet as it is part of a blog hop that is taking place on 23rd Jan at 10am so come back then to see it!

No comments: