Thursday 6 June 2013

Something old, something NEW!

This morning I was extra pleased to see my UPS man!  He had my pre-order goodies :)  As a demonstrator we have access to some of the new items a month before the new catalogue officially launches, best of all we also have the chance to earn some of these at an extra discount or even FREE.

So the title of today’s post is not in anyway wedding related it actually means just what it says.  I had a lovely afternoon today designing and making some customer thank – you cards using one of my very favourite sentiment sets.  I am very sad that Curly Cute is retiring but no doubt I will fall in love with something else.  I've also used lots of new products – colours, a stamp set, a punch and an embossing folder.  The last three products on the list all co-ordinate :)

Untitled

The new in colours are just so yummy!  Here are all of the cards
 
DSCF2934

This is Coastal Cabana

DSCF2935

Meet Strawberry Slush
  DSCF2936

Let me introduce Pistachio Pudding

DSCF2937

The yummy, rich, Baked Brown Sugar

DSCF2938

Last but not least Crisp Cantaloupe.

DSCF2939

I hope you like today's makes.  Come back soon for some more lovelies!

No comments: