Monday 10 June 2013

Fab, fast father’s day card with washi tape.

Today’s post is going to be a fast one too :)

The new this and that journalling range is so lovely! I knew once I got my hands on it that there was so much more than just journalling that it could be used for.  Recently I was asked to make some post friendly Father’s day cards by a friend.  I featured the first of them in yesterday’s video – I hope you enjoyed it.  I was VERY nervous making it.

So here’s today’s card.

2013-06-09 21.04.33
 

A really simple card but I like it lots, I’ve stuck the washi tape down at an angle, I haven’t been super accurate and I’ve overlapped in places so that you see the translucency of the tape.  I’ve used the Happy Father’s day stamp from delightful dozen and coloured in the open letters using markers to co-ordinate with the epic day designer washi tape.

Hope you like today’s card.  Come back again soon.

No comments: