Sunday 9 June 2013

Scrapbook Saturday….. a day late :)

Good afternoon! Apologies for being late with this weeks Scrapbook installment.  I was on a course yesterday morning and the rest of the day was family time. I’ve also been working on something that hopefully I can share soon too.

Our monthly scrapbook club met last Tuesday so today (and maybe next week too) I am going to share some pictures from that.  Georgie (my lovely downline) and I decided that we wanted to work with the scrummy Comfort Cafe DSP.  This is my double page layout.  We decided to go for hidden pictures and journalling this time this sort of layout lends itself really nicely to making it into a book by adding more pages and spines – hmm a project for later.

2013-06-04 09.25.03

I've used the retiring background stamp called Parlour Prints, I stamped in Illuminate ink onto Midnight Muse cardstock.  The flower in the centre is a non SU product but keep an eye out for some exciting news.
  2013-06-04 09.25.24

The triangles are actually the postage stamp cut in half, and you may just be able to see that I've used the ‘splodge’ from the soon to be retired French Foliage set.
  2013-06-04 09.25.40  
This is one of Georgie’s pages we both design a slightly different layout.  That way everyone who comes get’s at least two ideas of what to do with their kit, there were so many variations this time, it was fab!  Georgie has used the ticket punch instead of the postage stamp.

2013-06-04 21.29.52

This is a page from Megan’s layout, Megan is quite new to the group but a very talented crafter :) I really like that she went for the blues only on this page.

2013-06-04 21.27.14

That’s all for today, come back soon!

No comments: