Saturday 1 June 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Hello! A later post than planned today as we spent the day with family enjoying the sunshine!  We haven’t had too much of it yet this year, so we were making the most of it.

As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I get to attend fantastic training events where there are loads of samples on display for inspiration.  I must have thousands of pictures saved on my computers of the display boards.  I can’t share my most recent layout with you today as it’s not quite finished so I thought I’d share some of the inspiration from training events I’ve been too.

The first one is from the 2012 convention in Mainz, Germany.  Convention is SO much fun, we get business training, the chance to meet up with friends and make new ones by swapping, we have a little party, we learn new techniques, get FREEBIES and even have a chance to craft too!  This year convention is in Manchester and I can’t wait!  If you’d like to come with me then click on the link on the left to join my team, the Dazzlin’ Daisies.  It’s so easy to do, it only takes 15minutes.  For just £99 you get £130 worth of product of your choice PLUS a business pack worth £45, including training materials and catalogues.

DSCF2369

I really like how the two tags die has been used as a mat for the picture, here’s a close up of the layout being demonstrated during one of the training sessions.  The two tags die is leaving us at the end of June :( If it's on your wish list you need to get in touch quick as it may sell out!

DSCF2345

The second layout I have to show you was designed by the very talented Joanne Gelnar for the recent training event in Telford, can you spot the BRAND NEW PRODUCT?

DSCF2870

I’m not going to say too much but imagine being able to make your own buttons and flowers to co-ordinate perfectly with any Stampin’ up! colour :)

That’s all for today, pop back soon!

No comments: