Saturday 4 May 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Good morning! Sorry for being a little quiet this week, with Daisy being under the weather I've had my hands full.  Thankfully she’s all better now and just to prove it I have a lovely photo to share with you and some scrapbooking of the digital kind.

ss_214725769

Having lots of fun on the trampoline!  I love her hair in this picture and that big grin too!  Mostly it's just good to see her back to her usual self.  The kids haven’t let me clean the leaves off as they like jumping in them, although after this bouncing session they were almost all gone :)

So you may be wondering how I've done this layout?  It’s the Simply Sent App from Stampin’ Up! Just go into your app store whether Android or i phone and download it today.  It’s FREE and really easy to use.  I hope you are enjoying your bank holiday weekend.  Come back soon – I have some really exciting bits to share over the next week or so.

No comments: