Sunday 12 May 2013

Buttony swaps

As I told you in yesterday’s post I spent the day on Saturday at a Stampin’ Up! Regional training event. (or will be spending the day – don’t you just love scheduled posting!)

These days are so much fun and one of the things I like the most is swapping with other demos.  With Daisy’s illness this last couple of weeks and my top secret project I wanted something super quick, here’s a few pics…

Some stamped and punched labels….. pretty, but what could it be???

2013-05-10 18.59.09

Beautiful Stampin’ Up! button earrings!  I think my favourites are the clear faceted button ones! I've put a rhinestone for the centre for some added bling!

2013-05-10 20.09.03 

Here’s a picture of the earrings whilst they were drying, I used crystal effects to adhere the buttons to the fixings.  “What’s that white foam?” I hear you ask….. well it’s actually part of the packaging for the album I showed you yesterday :)

2013-05-10 18.59.44

You can really see the sparkle from the rhinestones!  Come back later in the week for some pics from the training session.

No comments: