Thursday 16 May 2013

Happy Mail :)

 A couple of weeks ago I got a phone call from Kelly in the Stampin’ Up! UK office, she asked me if I would be part of the design team for the regional training event.  I jumped at the chance and stalked my postman for the next few days – I was not disappointed when he arrived!  Kelly sent me some sneak peek items that I cannot share with you yet and asked that I create some projects to be displayed at the event in Telford.

name in lights_thumb[2]

This is the tag that Kelly put on my display table, for now it’s all I can share but I promise as soon as I can you will see my projects.

Anyway getting back to the title of today’s post.  Look what came through my letterbox this morning, some lovely happy mail from Paula & Kelly in the UK office.

2013-05-15 22.12.41 

Come back tomorrow for the rest of the swaps that I received.

No comments: