Wednesday 25 September 2013

Gift bag and tag

Today I am sharing something from the ‘archives’ that is to say a picture I found on the computer that I haven’t shared already.  There are quite a few!

So here goes, a very simple gift bag which I embellished with the lovely gingham garden washi tape and a little coordinating melon mambo 1/8” ribbon.  The tag is made with the Five-way flower stamp and the coordinating scallop punches.  The bag contains lots of lovelies for a customer of mine bought by her Daughter as a birthday gift.

2013-08-13 14.29.02

2013-08-13 14.29.30

If you want to have a go at this project click on any of the items below the post to view them in my online store.


1_1_4 scallop punch 1_3_4 scallop punch 2_3_8 scallop punch 7_8 scallop punch
 brights markers Untitled-12 gingham washi itty bitty punches
 melon mambo 1_8 ribbon  stampin dimensionals rhinestones

















No comments: