Wednesday 2 October 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas–week 1

Can you believe it! 12 weeks today is Christmas day!  So with that in mind every Wednesday I am going to share a Christmas related post with you.  Back in July I got a phone call from Paula Gorry, the country manager for Stampin’ Up! UK.  She asked me if I would do a presentation at an event in October and I of course jumped at the chance!  The theme was makes for your Christmas events and so I think that this project is perfect for week one of this series.

A pretty little gift box, embellished with one of the gorgeous bows from the Seasonal Catalogue, these come did cut, you get two different sizes each and they are double sided.

IMG_0006

This is what’s inside, a set of 8 handmade gift tags featuring images from “Fun with Christmas”  I have also used the new stripy embossing folder and the Season of Style DSP stack.

IMG_0007

I hope you like week 1, I'm looking forward to sharing the rest with you.



No comments: