Monday 9 September 2013

Stamp a stack cards

Back in July my monthly workshop was a ‘Stamp a Stack’ session. We did 10 cards (2 different cards for 5 stamp sets) using some of the new product from the seasonal catalogue.  I don’t know how but I managed to forget to blog them so I thought I’d show you some of the cards today!  A lot of my inspiration came from the internet but as it’s a long time since I prepped for this class I don’t have my notes, if you think the design is based on one of yours let me know and I will add a link in for you :)

First up, a feminine card using Gorgeous Grunge and Chalk Talk with the coordinating dies.  The colours are Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry and Strawberry Slush.

DSCF3257 
Next up a card featuring the gorgeous Wildflower Meadow stamp and the coordinating embossing folder. I remember that this was based on a design by Vicky I changed the colours up a bit using Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe on a Whisper White base.

DSCF3259

Today’s last card showcases lots of new product! Washi tape, candy dots, the new Lalbel Love stamp set and coordinating Artisan label punch.  I love that you can create mats by using the same punch!

DSCF3260


No comments: