Wednesday 9 March 2011

New Club details and a sneaky peak.....

First I just wanted to let you all know that after a bit of a false start the weekly club is changing from a Tuesday to a Monday.  Any of you who were unable to come or any new people that are interested click on the tab at the top for more details or drop me a line

Secondly for a little sneak at sometihng I've been playing with this afternoon.  On April 1st Stampin' Up! launch their Mini Catalogue, I promise it is choc full of lovely goodies!  Well as demonstrators we get to place a pre order and mine arrived today!!!!!  I am so very excited!!!!!  In with my pre-order I also got the distressing essentials kit and I have to say for a girl who is normally very neat and precise I enjoyed squishing, scrunching, filing and getting inky :)

For now this is all I can post, it's a little sneaky pic of the sentiment on my project (from Just Believe) I promise that I will post the whole project once the Mini is launched!

Oh and finally my darling little girl has had a big day today!  This morning she rolled over for the first time and then at bedtime I found her first tooth!  I can't quite believe that tiny little bundle has turned into this...

No comments: