Saturday 1 March 2014

Scrapbook Saturday - recolouring dsp

Hello!  Happy Saturday, I hope you have has a lovely day.  We took Thomas to see the new Lego Movie today and Daisy spent a few hours with Nan.  We all really enjoyed the film, in Thomas’ words it was “AWESOME!” 

I’ve been having a play with My Digital Studio, it’s a lot of fun!  One of the great things about it is that you can recolour any dsp so if you like a particular pattern but it doesn’t fit with your colour scheme you can change it.   For today’s layout I have used items form the Sale-A-Bration digital bundle, the dsp, the banner punch and stamp set along with items that come with the programme when you buy it.  There is loads of lovelieness pre-loaded for you, at only £13.95 it’s an absolutely amazing deal!

banner layout 25th feb 2014-001

The colour scheme I chose was Bermuda bay, Strawberry Slush, and Summer Startfruit.  Some of the images are coloured with varying saturations of these colours and in others I have used the Sweet Sorbet DSP, I have simply recoloured it.  You can see the difference below.

dsp recolour comparison-001

If you want to try MDS remember you can for FREE, come back soon for more lovelies!


No comments: