Monday 18 November 2013

Stampissimo!

3 weeks ago I got a phone call from Paula Gorry the UK manager for Stampin’ Up! asking me if I would like to go to the European offices in Frankfurt and shoot a video.  YES! Was my response. (well actually I think it was more like eeeeeeeek!!!)  The brief was to design a project (card set, scrapbbok layout etc) that used items from the main Annual Catalogue.  I was also asked to make it fairly generic so not Christmas, valentines etc and also not to use too many different products.  Oh and it was only a week until the shoot was booked!  All I can say is thank goodness it was half term and hubby would be home to free me up a little to do some design work :)

So the day before the shoot I flew out to Frankfurt, and spent a lovely relaxing evening at the hotel.  I had an amazing meal in the restaurant and even treated myself to a glass of wine before having an early night.  On the day of the shoot I woke up and my voice had gone, well not quite gone but it was very hoarse, I could have cried!  With lots of lemsip and throat lozenges as well as help from Charlotte and the team shooting the video I got through it.  Here’s a shot of Stefan taking a picture of Charlotte and I.


I had lots of fun, and it was great to meet the staff in the office too and put names to faces.  Here’s me with Andre and Chris, the support staff for the UK demonstrators.

01c825a8e7d7be6a5e0bb45ef68d1f6293f8bafd2c

And finally, here is the link to the video on you tube.  I’d love it if you could leave a comment and let me know what you think!



9 comments:

Monica Gale said...

What a star you are my darling! I loved your fab project can't wait to make it :) big hugs xx

Alison said...

Gorgeous Vicky, fab projects. The voice could earn you a few bob on certain phone lines too! Mine has done a disappearing act since Friday. Hope it comes back soon xx

Issy said...

Super video Vicky well done. I love that card holder too - you must share the dimensions etc for it I'd love to make the whole project. Thanks muchly!! ;-)

Michelle philips said...

Brilliant video, what a fabulous experience too xx

Eveline said...

Great video Vicky. And great cards.
I also would like to have dimensions to the card holder. Will you share those?
Eveline.

Victoria said...

I too really enjoyed your video and projects. Pretty please for the box tutorial too :-)

Vicky said...

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I am away at Stampin' Up! convention (with some of you!) and I will do my best to get a tutorial up on my blog in the next few weeks or so. xx

Diane Barnes said...

Just found your video & blog Vicky. Loved the projects you shared & now following your blog. Great work.
Inky wishes, Di

Vicky said...

Thank you Di for your lovely comment, you made me smile this morning :)