Friday 22 November 2013

Convention Gift

Hello! It's a very late post today (or early depending on how you look at it) Today is the first day of Stampin' Up! annual convention. For those of you that don't know this year we are in Manchester, last year was Germany, and the year before that was France. 

I already have a huge pile of goodies but before I go to bed I wanted to share the most AMAZING gift that I received from my lovely upline Monica. 


What a darling, an angel for my Christmas tree packaged in one of our Tag a Bag gift boxes. Here she is out of her box


Wow! Fringed burlap ribbon on the bottom of her dress and for her hair and a gorgeous champagne glimmer paper crown, finished with a doily and a glimmer 'love'. Thank you Monica, I love her!

Come back soon or visit my Stampin' with Vicky Facebook page for lots more convention updates over the next few days.

No comments: