Friday 19 August 2011

New Christmas Card Club

I love to send homemade Christmas cards, the only thing is every year I wish that I had got started earlier!  I always end up doing loads at the last minute!

Can you relate to that?

This year I have made a promise to myself that it will be different, and I can help you too!  I am running sessions each month from September until the middle of December to help get you organised with finishing all your Christmas Cards. 


What do I get at each session?

Materials to make 10 post friendly cards with envelopes. (They won't be too thick/bulky)
A special order deal EXCLUSIVE to christmas club members.
First time attendees will all recieve their own Tombow glue from me FREE.
Refreshments - usually I make cake YUM!

Do I need to bring anything?

Please bring your own basic tool kit including at least scissors, a bone folder, foam pads, and your favourite dry adhesive (double sided tape / tape runner).

How much does it cost?

Each session costs £10, If you attend all 4 you will recieve an extra FREE gift from me.  Booking is essential as space is limited.  You can join us for 1, 2, 3 or all 4 sessions.  You can even come more than once a month if you like!

If you want to bring along a friend who has never crafted with me and is not already on my mailing list both of you will recieve a voucher worth £5 which can be redeemed against the class cost or a catalogue order.

To book your place and arrange payment email me.

Where and when are the sessions?

The sessions will be at my house in Northampton, I will give you details when you book your place.

Times and dates as follows

September:
Saturday 10th 10.30am - 12.30pm
Wednesday 14th 7.30pm - 9.30pm

October:
Wednesday 12th 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Saturday 15th 10.30am - 12.30pm

November:
Saturday 12th 10.30am - 12.30pm
Wednesday 16th 7.30pm - 9.30 pm

December:
Saturday 10th 10.30am - 12.30pm
Wednesday 14th 7.30pm - 9.30pm

I'm really looking forward to my christmas crafting! Get in touch to join me!

No comments: