Thursday 21 July 2011

BOGOF EVENT

EXCITING NEWS!

I am holding a craft and cake evening at my house in Northampton on Friday 29th July at 7.30pm
During this event I am offering a But One Get One Free offer on all my retired stamp sets.  Here's how it works, you buy a retired stamp set and you get to choose items to the same value from the current Idea Book and Catalogue or the mini catalogue. How fabulous is that?!

We will also of course have some scrummy cakes and I will demonstrate some of the fantastic products that Stampin' Up! offers.  Finally you will all get a chance to get a bit crafty yourself with the free make and take project that you will get to take away with you.

picture © Stampin' Up!
And that's not all, you will get the chance of more FREEBIES as I'm also raffling off the hostess benefits from the night and there are lots of ways of getting tickets for that raffle. You can of course buy raffle tickets but there are ways of getting them FREE too! Bring a friend I don't know, book your own home workshop or even become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.


What are you waiting for? Email me by the end of Wednesday 27th July to let me know you are coming.



No comments: