Tuesday 12 April 2011

Distressed Flowers


This type of crafting is really growing on me, I'm not normally one to enjoy getting all that messy and I like the clean and simple look but there is something about distressing that I really like. That just sounds wrong :) Anyhow I said I'd share with you the projects that caused my inky fingers on wednesday night and here they are


The background stamp is En Francais this is lovely big stamp and the script is beautiful.  The sentiments are from Just Believe.  The ribbon is the gorgeous whisper white organza ribbon which I've coloured using a soft suede marker, I have ruffled it over a bit of sticky strip.  Colours are Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede on card one and Bravo Burgandy, Garden Green and Crumb Cake on card two. 



The flower is made using the fancy flower and boho blossoms punch, with freehand cut leaves.  These have been scrunched and crumpled then inked to give that distressed look.  I hope you like today's offering, I think I will have to play with this for my craft club as it was so much fun!

No comments: