Monday 30 August 2010

Flight of the Butterfly

Happy Bank Holiday!

You know when you fall in love with a stamp set but it takes you ages to get it mounted let alone get it inky and produce something! Well this was one of those sets for me! I'd had the stamps months when my lovely upline Tricia finally inspired me!

I then did a little bit of surfing and got some more inspiration - it was before the summer hols tho so can't do any proper thank you's sorry. I wanted to share a couple more of these cards today too. This first one is very simple and uses Orchid Oppulence c/s and ink on a Whisper White base with a length of Whisper White Ribbon.

The second one is a little bit more detailed. This time I have used a Whisper White base with Gable Green and Green Galore cardstock and inks. I punched the circle and have backed it with acetate before 'floating' the butterfly on top. Keren if you see this before the post arrives next week - sorry your 'Thank You' is not freshly made - I've been so busy sorting baby things and making cards for training swap!


The training that I am going to is Stampin' Up training - as you will know 'baby' is due any day now and I have decided that by the New Year I would like to have my SU business up and running. The company offer support and training throughout the year and so I am going to this next one to help me pick things up a level. That way I can stay at home with 'baby' and make money through my crafting - how fantastic is that?!?!? If you'd like to find out more about Stampin' Up and the opportunities on offer please get in touch and I'll be happy to help.

Finally the next chunk of posts will be 'scheduled' as I don't want to be a 'bad blogger' and miss loads with the new arrival on the way - I promise I will pop in as soon as I can and let you know what 'flavour' we've had! Enjoy the projects!

Bye for now.

Vicky x

No comments: