Sunday 22 August 2010

Baby Cards


Well of course with my own little one due any day now I have been playing with designs for new baby cards. This is a card that I made recently for a friend of a friend. I then had to do it in pink too - we don't know what 'colour' we are having and I don't want to jinx it either way! I have to credit Valentine over on In Love With Stamping for the design - LOVE this card! I especially LOVE how all of Stampin Up's Papers, Inks, Card Stock, Ribbons etc all co-ordinate - no need for hunting around any more!


This design uses the fabby Something Sweet stamp set - it co-ordinates brilliantly with the Sweet Treat Cups and our 1 and 3/4 inch punch. I will post some more inspiration for this set including use of the Treat Cups soon.

Bye for Now

Vicky x

No comments: