Saturday 31 August 2013

Autumn/Winter seasonal Blog Hop!

Good morning!

Today is my gorgeous daughter Daisy’s 3rd Birthday so it will be a quick post as I am actually typing this post whilst I am also sorting out a Peppa Pig cake!

On Friday the new seasonal catalogue went live and today I am taking part in a blog hop with some members of my team so that we can showcase the  beautiful items that are available.  If you are already hopping you will have come here from Beth's blog.  I recently spent some lovely time with my upline Monica and my downline Beth.  We had a lovely crafty time and played with the new banner kits.  This is my creation.

2013-08-21 14.31.50

I am so pleased with it, I actually think that it may be my favourite EVER make!  I've used the new bow die as well as the festive flurry stamp set and co-ordinating framelits.  I hope that you can see enough from these pictures, I have also used some of the new 1 inch cherry cobbler ribbon and the burlap trim too!


I hope that you have enjoyed my post today, next stop on the bloghop is Val so click here




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this banner! So much detail in it! thanks for taking part x

Megs Mum said...

Very nice banner - I love banners!

Julie Smith said...

A definite CASE! Thank you x

Lorraine said...

Love, love, love this banner. Thanks for sharing :)

Vicky said...

Thank you for all your comments ladies xx

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks so awesome. Thankyou for sharing this with us all :)