Saturday 6 July 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

This morning I want to share my layout from this weeks scrapbook club.  We've been running for 2 years now, I honestly didn't think that I would enjoy them half as much as I do. It’s lovely to spend time with such a talented, enthusiastic, entertaining group of women, I am always inspired by what the ladies come up with.

Here’s the full layout.

smile

A close up of some of the flag detail, I made these using punches and cocktail sticks.  You can also see the ‘doodling’ I have done around the photo.

DSCF2947

A close up of the sunburst panel, we used some of the co’redinations cardstock embossed and then sanded to add texture and interest. 

DSCF2948

I’d love to know what you think, leave a comment on this post and let me know.

Blog signature-001

No comments: