Tuesday 5 February 2013

Boutique Boxes

Hello! A relatively quick post from me today as I am busy prepping for a wedding fair at the weekend (in between Princess dressing up with Daisy! Let me know if you'd like to see pictures, I don't want to bore you) I'm actually quite nervous about the wedding fair as the services I offer are very different from all the other stand holders - fingers crossed it goes down well.

Anyway onto today's project. I got the lovely Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit recently and had a quick play. I love that everything you need is in the kit (you just need your choice of adhesive).  The boxes are really easy to put together and look lovely!


Ooh I should really take another picture - sorry about the quality. Here's a snap from the Spring Summer Catalogue, you can buy a bundle which includes the "A little Greeting" stamp set in wood, plus the box kit enough for 8 boxes plus teeny note cards too for only £11.95 - BARGAIN!


That's all for today - happy crafting! x

No comments: