Monday 22 October 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack (September)

Hello! Today I want to share with you the first of September's Christmas Cards.  I know.... I'm really late!  Each month from August - November I run a Christmas Card class.  We make 10 cards (2 each of 5 different designs) that are 'post friendly' ie flat-ish without too many heavy or bulky embellishments.  That way when it comes time to write cards you have 40 ready to go and a choice of 20 different designs should you wish to re-create any.  The session costs £10 and all you need to bring is scissors and adhesives. Contact Me if you want to come along to our last one in November.  A lot of my inspiration came from fellow demonstrators, I did a mega surfing session and drew pictures scribbled down notes but I forget to note down web addresses.  If you think one of these may be cased from your work please let me know and I can credit you linking back to your site.


 

This card is a Real Red base, teamed with Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso.  The paper is from the Candlelight Christmas Speciality DSP set and the stamp set is joyous celebrations - I love that little reindeer!


The second card uses the Holiday Collection Framelits and the Festival of Prints Paper Stack.  The card base is Very Vanilla with a Crumb Cake layer

That's all for now the final 3 cards will follow soon.

No comments: