Sunday 9 September 2012

More of the first Christmas cards

So we used Dasher on the first card and for the second one I wanted to use some new product.  I also wanted to keep clear of the standard reds and greens.  I think this fits the bill :)  I've gone for Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and a touch of Soft Suede and Summer Starfruit.


So the new products on the above card are the DSP it's called Snow Festival. I love the DSP from Stampin' Up!  It's such great quality and you get 12 double sided sheets (2 each of 6 different designs).  The stamp set  is called Scentsational Season, I can't wait to show you more with this set! 

The third card is nice and simple, Pool Party teamed with Whisper White - it just goes to show a doily isn't always a doily.  This time it's a snowflake.


I'll be back soon with the last of the cards from my first Christmas card making session.

No comments: