Thursday 5 January 2012

NEW Spring 2012 Mini Catalogue

I have some exciting news for you today! It should have been yesterday but I was having problems with Blogger - grrrrr!

The brand new spring Mini Catalogue is now LIVE! There are some gorgeous new products available and I can't wait to play with some of them.  If you'd like your own hard copy of the catalogue then contact me and let me know, it's also available to download from the link on the left hand side of my blog.


In this picture you can just see some of the beautiful new range of Simply Adorned items.  This range allows you to create some truly beautiful items of jewellry that can be personalised and adapted for anyone.


Finally my favourite page in the new Mini catalogue has to be this one....



A brand new cupcake stamp set - YUM! But best of all a co-ordinating builder punch to go with it :)  I've had a bit of a play already as I got this set on pre-order, all I can say is that I LOVE it.

That's all for today.  Have a good one xx

No comments: