Friday 30 December 2011

Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Good morning! It's been a while since I last posted, I have been soooo busy! Anyhow, I'm back and this morning I have some very exciting sneak peeks to share with you.  The two cards I am showing you today both use items from the upcoming mini catalogue, these brand new items will be available to order from January 4th so not long to wait now.

I don't know about you but I find it hard to get my mojo back after christmas.  I feel like I've been doing Reindeer and Baubles for so long that when I come to something else I'm stuck!  I was so pleased when my lovely upline Monica suggested a team blog hop, I new it would get me into the swing of things again.  I don't have many of the mini catalogue items yet but I hope you like my creations,  I've done two very quick and simple cards today, great for when you need something in a hurry.

Welcome to my little corner of the web if you are new and have come here from Lindsay's blog   Next stop on the tour is Gen's blog I will include the full list at the bottom of my post.


All supplies Stampin'Up! unless otherwise stated 

PAPER: Calypso Coral and Whisper White C/S Berry Blossoms DSP

INK: Calypso Coral

STAMPS: Fruits and Flowers

ACCESSORIES: Printed Desgner Brad - Lucky Limeade

Here's a close up of the detail on the brad.


For my second card I wanted to use some of the new fabric, until now I have wimped out! I still think I've taken an easy option, but it's a start!


All supplies Stampin'Up! unless otherwise stated

PAPER: Pool Party C/S

INK: Pool Party

TOOLS: Big Shot, Fun Flowers Die
ACCESSORIES: Spice Cake Designer Fabric, Linen Thread, Spice Cake Designer Buttons

DIRECTIONS: Cut each of the 3 flowers from a different pattern of fabric, layer up and then sew the large button in place using a darning needle and linen thread. Attach to the card front using glue dots.
 
I really hope you like my offerings :) Here is the full list of links to everyone who is taking part in todays blog hop.
   

8 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous!!! love the fabric flower I simply adore that whole suite, thank you for taking part hun xx

Genevieve Jones said...

I love your projects, particularly the fabric flower, think it would make a great brooch Gen x

Teri said...

Both cards are lovely Vicky! Loving all these new products! xxxx

Claire said...

Really good Idea!, loving the buttons! x

Anne-Marie said...

Love the fabric flower Vicky. My wish list just gets longer!

Sue - said...

Two lovely cards. Love the idea of using fabric on a card.

Emma Harrison said...

Both are totally gorgeous. I love how fresh the first card is.

kelly said...

I am loving the colour combo on your first card! Very spring fresh!
Kelly xx