Monday 5 September 2011

Baby Blossoms - a bit different

One of my favourite stamp sets at the moment is Baby Blossoms.  I use the clear mount version and I LOVE that you can do two step stamping without the stamp-a-ma-jig and get stunning results!  I'd seen lots of people use this set to make some beautiful backgrounds and then whilst browsing recently I saw a gorgeous vase design.  I can't remember who did the original card but I knew that I wanted to try it out.


My monday night class members each did their own versions too and I love that this card is so quick!  I did the vase using the negative from the ornament punch as a template and traced it using an aqua painter.


Because the vase card was so quick we also made this card...


Can you believe that it uses the same stamp set?!?  I originally made a version of this card a while back at my upline's.  Again it's very simple, tear a piece of copy paper to and sponge over it using blues and greens to achieve the lanscape then stamp in the trees and the foreground shubbery.

That's all for today - very busy this week but will be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... Vicky these are beautiful :) x