Thursday 23 June 2011

Birthday Blossom

I was recently asked to make a special birthday card for a lady's 60th and today I wanted to share what I made.  I didn't want to do a card with 60 on it as I wasn't sure this would be appreciated :)  I decided to use Build a Blossom.  This is rapidly becoming a favourite as with the co-ordinating punch it makes really impressive flowers incredibly easy to assemble.


I am still having problems with my laptop and can only get online at limited times, but I just wanted to remind you all about the monthly scrapbook club that takes place on the first Tuesday of every month.  Click on the classes and clubs tab at the top of the page for more deatails.  Also I am really looking forward to the owl punch class I am running on saturday!  I will share the results as soon as I can next week.  If you'd like to come along to one of these workshops get in touch to reserve your space.

No comments: