Friday 3 September 2010

More Flight of the Butterfly

Hello again! Today I have a stack of Butterfly cards to show you. The colour scheme in the first 3 pictures is inspired by some sunflowers that a friends little boy had been growing. I've used Summer Sun, Pumkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and some Whisper White too. Stamp sets are Flight of the Butterly and Sincere Salutaions. I've also used the butterly punch to give some dimension. I've used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to align the butterfly stamps - love this bit of kit!


Clean and simple for this one, a basic tent fold. Whisper White card blank with Summer Sun matting.

These two cuties I did after playing with the 'baby wipe' technique. You can see i've swiped the background on the left hand card. Perhaps I'll post a technique demo for using baby wipes in the future - it can be messy but lots of fun too!

My next card uses a colour scheme that is way out of my normal range but I am really pleased with the outcome. Colours and inks are Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White. Again Flight of the Butterfly along with Oval All stamp sets. I've used the co-ordinating Butterfly, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches. I added colour to the oval using my Stampin Write Markers.

More butterflies this time in pink, well Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Rose Red to be exact! I love this type of 'chocolate box' bow as it is so easy!


That's all for today. Bye for now.

Vicky x

No comments: